Friday, July 27, 2012

These things are fun, and fun is good.

There are so many, many things I love about what I do. One of them, and I have said this before, is getting to spend time with families in their homes. I love getting a feel for their dynamic. I love seeing the things that they do like my family, and the things they do differently. I love letting kids show me their rooms. It's so funny the things that get them excited "Look at this! This is the tissue I used to kill a spider!!!" I love that they'll tell me their secrets "Hey, did you know my sister always sleeps in my bed with me? My mommy doesn't know!" ( I will wager a bet that mom does know) ;)
Anyway, I had a great time with this family. They have 2 gorgeous girls, one who is about the same age as my Grady, and one adorable little baby who warmed my heart.
web1 web2 web3
Oh, my soul. This one. Please frame this one.
web4 web5 web6 web7
I couldn't decide which of these to sneak peek, so I did both.
web8 web9

No comments: